Change of usage, occupancy calculation, parking analysis
and house projects planning.
We have a proven track record and can get your permit(s) issued FAST.
Change of usage site plan occupancy calculation
& parking analysis.
We have 30 years of experience and charge less than an architect or landscape architect would charge.
You receive the highest quality work for a low price, in a short amount of time.
We handle ALL the city and county approval processes
Our work includes obtaining building permits, Certificate of Occupancy CO, Planned Development PD, Conditional Use Permit CUP, Board of Adjustment BOA, Special Use Permit SUP, Residential Adjacency Review RAR and all other hearing approvals.
We also handle all the submittals and plan reviews required for your permits. Our services include expediting Change of Use permitting and expert Change of Use consulting.
We can represent you at public hearings.
We process everything with the Building Department, Planning Department, Health Department, Parking Enforcement, Code Compliance, Board of Adjustments, P&Z, City Council, even Valet Permits.
We prepare all the plans you need to get your permits for construction.
⇒ All plans are prepared in Autocad.
⇒ Our plans are extremely accurate and complete.
⇒ We guarantee approval of our plans.
Plan types include:
- Medical Clinics and Offices
- Custom Homes
- Room Additions
- Change of Use consulting
- Valet Parking Permit Plans
- Parking Site Plans for bars and restaurants
- Plans for Lease Spaces
… such as restaurants, medical clinics and retail stores
- Interior Remodels
… such as kitchens and bathrooms, garages, decks and patios
- Interior Finish-Out Plans
- We also design buildings from scratch
* Autodesk, AutoCAD and REVIT are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc., and/or its subsidiaries, and/or affiliates in the USA and/or other countries. This website is independent of Autodesk, Inc., and is not affiliated with, authorized, endorsed, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Autodesk, Inc.
Existing Floor Plans
New Floor Plans
Structural Engineering Design*
Plumbing Plans designed by an Engineer*
* Required engineer reports/plans/permits provided by independent engineer consultants.